Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Celebrate Your Day


Here is a card using the Celebrate Everything and Big Bold Birthday stamp sets. I used Not Quite navy, Ruby Red and Old Olive onks. The Stamp-a-Ma-Jig came in quite handy for lining up the "Your Day" under celebrate and the "happy birthday" underneath the celebrate your day. I also used it for the olive dots on the strip of olive cardstock. On the olive balloon I used Crystal Effects. I was going to do them all but I liked it when only one was done so I decided to stop.
Retiring Accessories Update:
River Rock Ink refill – SOLD OUT
Brushed Copper cardstock – SOLD OUT
Mulberry Paper-white – SOLD OUT
Double Stitched Groovy Guava Ribbon – SOLD OUT
Simply Scrappin Special Delivery Girl – SOLD OUT
Hodgepodge Hardware – Antique Brass – SOLD OUT
Jumbo Wheel – Leaves A La Carte – SOLD OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment