Wednesday, October 7, 2009

5-Petal Flower Punch - $15.99 plus bonus!!!

The 5 petal flower punch is easily my most used punch at this time of the year. Not because I love flowers (although I do) but because I love poinsettia’s! Used with the Spotlight on Christmas stamp set this punch helps make some of my favourite Christmas cards ever!

Other punches on sale this week are the My Way Punch (110709) for $16.99 and the Trio Flowers Punch (110711) for $15.99.

Purchase any of these punches before Sunday October 11th and receive ten 4 ¼ by 5 ½ sheet of cardstock embossed with Stampin Up Petals-a-Plenty embossing folder (page 21 in the Holiday Mini Catalogue) See below for a quick card I made using the Spotlight on Christmas stamp set, the 5 petal Flower punch and Petals-A-Plenty embossing folder. The Brushed Gold cardstock, Gold Embossing and Gold Elastic Cord finish the card off nicely.

My next order is going in on Sunday October 11th so if you would like to take advantage of the punch special (which ends this weekend) or need anything else please send me an e-mail (s-pdavid@sympatico.ca)

No comments:

Post a Comment