Friday, October 2, 2009

Sweet Centers Shimmer Card....

The Sweet Centers stamp set is such a super cute idea and I am having a lot of fun making cards and treats with them. This card was super easy to make. All you need is the Sweet Centers stamp set and a 1 3/4" circle punch (a must have for the cups).

The shimmer is the fun part. I put Frost White Shimmer paint (page 27 in the Holiday Mini) into a mini spritzer (I dipped a popsicle stick into the paint and scraped what was on it into the spritzer) and filled the spritzer up with rubbing alcohol. I then spritzed all the paper seperately before putting the treat cup in and finishing the card. All the different shimmer paints give a completely different look when spritzed. All you need is a fine mist spray bottle and some rubbing alcohol.

I am putting an order this Sunday, October 4th if there is anything you need. Please be sure to e-mail me s-pdavid@sympatico.ca before then if you want to add to this order.

1 comment:

  1. that is so cute. like the way you change your website.

    ReplyDelete