Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween Frights


This spooky Halloween card was made with the Halloween Frights stamp set, the Frightful Fence Wheel and the Sanded Background stamp.

The background was quite easy to make. I sponged and entire piece of Very Vanilla cardstock with Stamping Sponges and Summer Sun Classic ink. I then punched a circle out of a piece of Post-it note to create a mask and placed it where I wanted the moon. I then sponged the entire piece with pumpkin pie ink. I removed the post-it note mask and wheeled the fence and stamped the cat and bats all in black.

Sale of the Week

This week sale of the week are:
  • Princess Party Kit (116214) Now 13.99 from $21.95
  • Pirate Party Kit (116213) Now 13.99 from $21.95
These are featured on page 174 and page 175 in the Ideal Book and Catalogue.

I will be placing an order tomorrow (Tuesday)evening so if there is anything you need please let me know by tomorrow afternoon at the latest!

No comments:

Post a Comment