Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Build a Bear Birthday Card


The Build a Bear stamps (featured in the Holiday Mini) are so cute and I know I will get lot of use out of them for the many birthday parties Mary has to go to. I coloured this card in but I also like to leave the bear image blank and include some pencil crayons for the birthday girl or boy to colour in. I am going to be making a few boxes of un-coloured cards this year to give out at Christmas.
Even if the Build a Bear stamp are not your cup of tea the Pawsitively Prints designer Series paper is just gorgous!

Sale of the Week
These items are on sale until Sunday (the 25th)so please let me know before then if you wish to order anything. These items are all pictured on page 179 in the Idea Book and Catalogue. Check back next Monday for the final Sale of the Week item(s).

Basic Jumbo grommets (114348) Now $6.49
Mini Library clips (109857) Now $12.99
Circle Designer brads (112571) Now $5.49
1/2" Library clips (112581) Now $5.49

No comments:

Post a Comment