Thursday, October 1, 2009

Peppermint Pattie Spider treats....


These are the cutest little spiders, and I HATE spiders so the fact that they don't creep me out says a lot. They were super easy to make. All you need is some Basic Black and Old Olive or Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie cardstock, a Scallop Circle punch and a Photo Corners Punch. They were super easy to put together with some Tombow glue and of course the peppermint patties.



Deal of the Week
Each week for the month of October there will be a new deal of the week. Week One’s deal was announced a few days early so it is good until October 11th. You can see all these punches on page 186 and 187 of your catalogue.


Week 1 Deals of the Week
109183 - Trio Flower punch - $15.99
109041 - 5-Petal Flower punch - $15.99
110709 - My Way punch - $16.99

The next deal of the week will be posted on my blog on Monday October 12th, Monday October 19th and Monday October 26th. I will be posting these deals on my blog on those dates.

2 comments:

  1. I love these little spiders, I made a bunch last year!!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. just love these i would eat all the patties first

    ReplyDelete