Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bold Blossom

I am so sorry i have been neglecting my blog lately but Mary has been home all week with the stomach flu. Of course Pierre is out of town so I am exhausted (but still healthy thanks to hand sanitizer and Lysol!)

This card was made with the super cute Bold Blossom stamp set in the new Occasions mini catalogue (page 31) I can never resist a cute butterfly and I love the butterfly in this stamp set! I also just love the colour combination of Whisper White, Bashful Blue and Marina Mist. This card is one of the cards I will be making at my Beginner Class in February so if you know anyone who would like to learn more about stamping get them to check out my Stampin Up website for dates and times.

3 comments:

  1. I love it as well!
    Helene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card and I hope Mary is feeling better and you don't get it. Of course it would only happen when you are there alone, that is why we are Mothers because we can handle it! LOL
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, it would also look cute in pink.

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete