Friday, January 14, 2011

Kimono Kids....

The Kimono Kids are so cute and I am so happy that I have had time to sit down and colour them. I definitely don't recomend this stamp set for those of you who hate to colour but if you like to colour this is the set for you. I especially love the saying that comes with it because I have some super fabulous friends ( you all know who you are!)

Sale-a-bration is coming up soon and I am in the process of getting the rest of the brochure's mailed out or given out. If you don't have yours yet send me a quick e-mail and I will make sure you get yours! You don't want to miss out on all the fabulous free stamp sets and other items you can get for every $60 worth of Stampin Up product you buy from January 25th until March 31st. My next order (including my club orders) will not be going in until January 25th so if there is anything you want please let me know before then!

No comments:

Post a Comment