Sunday, January 9, 2011

Love You Much

Valentine’s Day is coming up quick and now is the time to be thinking of all the treats, card and things you will be making. I like to make cards all throughout the year to put in Mary’s lunch box, so here is one she will be getting in February. The stamp set I used was Love You Much on page 47 in the catalogue. I inked the stamp set up in black Staz On, avoiding the flower and then I inked the flower with Melon Mambo ink.

Because scans of cards miss some details, it’s really hard to see the glitter on the word Love. I first coloured the letters with a Melon Mambo marker. I then went over it with my Versamark marker and embossed with Iridescent Ice embossing powder. The card is finished off with the Scallop Border Punch (I used the Crop-o-dile to add the holes), a white grosgrain ribbon and a rhinestone jewel (for the center of the flower)

1 comment:

  1. Simple and elegant, and...best of all, easy to do; that's what I like about this card, Stephanie.
    Helene

    ReplyDelete