Friday, January 7, 2011

Friends are Flowers

Another card made with a different neglected stamp set in my collection! Friends are Flowers is a pretty little set that I wanted to do something different with. I inked this stamp with Versamark Watermark ink, embossed with White embossing powder and colored the negative area's in with Stampin Write Markers (Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, So Saffron and Basic Black) I used a baby wipe to remove the excess marker ink from the white embossed areas. I finished the card off with three Basic Black brads (evenly spaced using the Paper piercing template, page 198 in the catalogue).

My next order is going in this Sunday (the 9th). I will not be placing another order until January 25th so if there is anything you need for Valentine's day projects please be sure to get your order to me soon!

1 comment:

  1. I love the effect of the corner stamp - an easy "do" and adds such a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete