Thursday, March 10, 2011

Friends Never Fade...

It's still not quite looking like spring but I am really enjoying pulling out some of my bright colours. I did use some Early Espresso on this card, which oddly has been of my neglected colours lately.

Those of you who hate cutting might not enjoy this card but the cutting makes it so much easier to put together. To colour the flowers I first inked them in Poppy Parade ink and used a sponge dauber to add Early Espresso ink to the centers before stamping.

There are still a few spaces in my Spring card class on March 26th. We will be making 10 cards (5 designs, 2 of each) We will be making a Baby, Easter, Wedding, Mothers Day and another spring card. The class is $30 but Free if you spend $65 that day (Plus you get a Sale-a-bration selection!!!) My last order of Sale-a-bration will be going in that day so be sure to get your order to me before that day if there is anything you would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment