Saturday, March 19, 2011

Thoughts and Prayers

This is a super simple and quick card to make when you need a nice sympathy card right away.

To sponge the center area I first made a mask so that I only sponge a rectangle, leaving a white border. To do this I cut a large post it note the same size as the white cardstock. I then carefully cut a rectangle out of the center with an x-acto knife. I then stick the mask to the white cardstock.

Next I use a Stampin Sponge to sponge the whole inside of the rectangle with So Saffron ink. Once that is covered I use the Sponge with Peach Parfait ink, starting at the bottom and working my way up. Next I did the same thing with Tangerine Tango ink, starting at the bottom to give it that nice gradual look.

I then remove the mask and stamp my images in black. It only takes a minute and the mask you make is reusable for other projects.

My last order of the month is going in the Saturday so be sure to get your orders in before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment