Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring is in the Air Card Class

I'm a little behind on my blog and on my March newsletter (which will be going out today, with the month half over, LOL!) but it's been a busy month and now it's March break so more business.

Todays picture is a sample of cards we will be making at my spring class in less than two weeks. There is only a few spots left so if you would like to sign up please let me know ASAP. Payment for the class is due this weekend so if you signed up and have not paid please contact me (sdavid@ontera.net ) My last order of the month will also be going in on March 26th so if there is anything you want or you still want to earn one more Sale-a-bration item, be sure to get your order in to me before then!

Class Details:

When:Saturday March 26th, 9:30 am

This class will encompass all that we think about spring, pretty colours, flowers and butterflies and spring holidays. This class will include an Easter card, a baby card and a Mother’s Day card. There will also be 2 other spring like designs with different sentiment options. This will be a 10 card class (5 designs, 2 of each design)


Class fee is $30 or FREE if you place a $65 order(before shipping and tax.) the day of the class. Placing a $65 order the day of the class will also earn you one FREE Sale-a-bration item!

**$30 deposit still due to hold your spot in the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment