Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ice Cream Parlour

Can you believe it’s March already. Spring is definitely on its way, whether it feels like it today or not! I can hardly wait! I have also found my newest spring addiction; Laura Secord Maple Sugar Candies. These are the soft ones and they are soooo good so if you are in the mall be sure to pick some up (and hide them from me if I visit!) I think I need to get a part time job to keep me well supplied in these candies because they aren’t cheap but so worth it!

Ok, enough about candy, although I am pretty sure I could fill today’s whole post with my love of maple candy. Today’s card is one I made using the Sale-a-bration Ice Cream Parlour and Quick Accents Pack and So Happy for You stamp set. It was so easy to make and I used a colour I don’t pull out very often, Pacific Point. The only embellishment I used was a Daffodil Delight brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment