Sunday, March 6, 2011

Take a Spin

"Take a Spin" is such a different kind of stamp set. The spinner makes it so much fun. I am absolutely in love with the Birthday image from the set. Every birthday party Mary has to go to from now on will probably get one of these cards, especially since I have a bunch already made!

There is a trick to attaching the spinner. After you attach the spinner and brad is opened on the back of the image you should pull up on the brad at the front of the image just a bit to loosen it up, allowing the spinner hand to spin more freely.

These cards were both made with the Ice Cream Parlour Designer Paper in the Sale-a-bration Mini (which ends March 31st) This is a great paper pack with lots of bright colours so it is perfect for birthdays.

Don't forget to check out my Stampin Up website for my class schedule. There are still a few spots in my Spring Class and I added a new class for April. Click HERE to check it out!

1 comment: