Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Christmas in July....

This is just one of the 5 cards we will be making at my Christmas in July class on Saturday July 25th, 9 am until noon. This is a 10 + 1 card class. We will be making 10 cards (2 each of 5 different designs) and a bonus Christmas project! On the card shown everyone will get to play with my Big Shot and the Texture plates to create the beautiful embossed background.

I will also be doing a draw for all attendees to win a retired but new in box Holiday Collections stamp set. The cost for this class is $30.

2 comments:

  1. The embossing makes it look very elegant! I wish I could be there to make the Christmas cards.

    Alice Lavallee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found that the the embossed christmas card was the easiest to make and yet I found it to be my favorite card of the day

    ReplyDelete