Sunday, July 26, 2009

Razzleberry Upsy Daisy...


This simple little card was made with the super cute Upsy Daisy stamp set. I paired the new In Colour Rich Razzleberry with So Saffron and Whisper White to make this card that is perfect for any occasion. The patterned paper is from the the Razzleberry Designer Paper series and I finished the card with two So Saffron buttons.

Thanks to everyone who came to my Christmas in July class yesterday! Congratulations to Isle R. whose name was drawn to win the Holiday Collection stamp set. I will drop that off to you next time I am in your neighborhood!

1 comment:

  1. HELLO STEPHANIE I REALLY LIKE THE RAZZLEVERRY UPSY DAIZY IT LOOKS LIKE IT WOULD A VERY GOOD CARD FOR THE MEN IN MY LIFE IT GIVES ME SOME GOOD IDEAS TO WORK FROM ILSE

    ReplyDelete