Thursday, July 16, 2009

Eastern Blooms (flower)...


One of a Kind (One of a Kind sentiment) and Boho Backgrounds (dot background) are the stamp sets I used to make this card. I am loving the Taken with Teal and Ruby Red together (I was inspired by the Holiday Lounge designer paper in the new catalogue, which we will be using in my Christmas in July class later this month) I also used our beautiful Eyelet border and corner rounding punch to complete this card.

***Just a date change to let you all know about. I have had a conflict with my Rich Razzleberry Class on the 13th and will be changing the date to Tuesday August 11th, 9:30 until 12. I will also be changing the sign up date to July 25th if you wish to sign up, still 2 spaces left. Full details for the class are in my July 11th post below.


***There is only one space left in my Christmas class so please sign up soon if you would like to join.

1 comment: