Thursday, July 9, 2009

Embrace Life....


This is a super simple card I made using the Embrace Life stamp set that takes about 5 minutes to make and is a great card for almost all occassions. I stamped the flower onto Very Vanilla cardstock with Black Staz On ink and coloured them with SU Watercolour pencils. I then used a blender pen to blend the colour. I stamped Embrace Life with black ink and then I layered this vanilla piece onto Soft Suede and Basic Black cardstock. I attached 4 antique brass eyelets, one to each corner and layered onto a Naturals Ivory card. Quick and simple.


I am starting new Stampers clubs in the fall. I will also be starting a new blog just for the members of the stampers club with club projects, instructions as well as some other goodies. If you haven't signed up yet or would like to know more (than what is posted below!) Please contact me!



What is a Stamper Club?
· Do you spend $25 a month on stamping supplies?
· Would you like to get hostess rewards?
· Do you like getting together with friends and making new friends?
· Do you like to make FREE cards?

How a stampers club works is there is a group of eight people who agree to spend $25 (before shipping and tax) out of the catalogue each month for eight months. For one of those months you get to be the hostess and get a minimum $20 free out of the catalogue and a Level 1 hostess set (starting on page 11 in the new catalogue).
Each month we meet either at the hostess’ house or mine where we will make a minimum of two card/projects (this is free!). Hostesses also receive free shipping on their hostess month and I give a discount on some of my other classes I offer outside of the club

No comments:

Post a Comment