Friday, July 31, 2009

Party Hearty card!


I've been pumping out the birthday cards lately and here is a bright little one I made using the Party Hearty stamp set and the Polka Dot background stamp. I used Tempting Turquoise and Pixie Pink and coloured each hat with Stampin Write markers before stamping. I finished the card off with the Scallop border punch (and look no ribbon!) I use way too much ribbon and I know all of you who take my classes are cursing me when you have to tie a bow...and you thought I couldn't hear you muttering under your breath. I have worked hard to try and reduce the number of knots you all have to tie at upcoming classes and I am sure you will all shower me with praise because of it.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie,
    The Party Hearty card is very cute and fun but I do have to say that I am really partial to the cupcakes stamp set. I like the circle you used to embellish the card...more effective than ribbon might have been (just my opinion).
    Christine Co

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours together.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful card. The colours are fabulous.The party hats are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this card is super cute.

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the vibrant colour they go very nicely together.
    Terry-Lynn Forest

    ReplyDelete