Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Autumn Upsy Daisy


Upsy Daisy is a pretty popular stamp set, probably because it looks great no matter what you do with it. This card took me less than 5 minutes to make. I made this card with autumn colours, More Mustard and Really Rust. The only embellishment I used on the card were 4 gold brads.

Stampin Up Clearance Rack!!!
If you haven’t been to my Stampin Up website in a while click here and then click on the “Shop Now” link. There is a new category called the clearance rack and it’s full of fabulous deals on retired product. These items are only available through my online shopping cart and the quantities are limited.
Some of the great deals include:
Autumn Vine Designer Paper - Now $5.49
Word Flurries Rub ons - Now $5.99
Little Felt Flurries - Now $8.99
Cranberry Crist 1/4 stitched ribbon - Now $4.99

1 comment:

  1. That upsy daisy is such a pretty stamp. No matter what colour you use it sure is pretty. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete