Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Bella's Bloom


Bella's Bloom is one of the stamp set I earned free from Sale-a-bration last month so I thought I should post a card that I made with it. This is a nice bright card with one of my rarely used colours, Cameo Coral.

I know everyone has their favourite colours, and tends to go for them first when making a card. I know I couldn't live without Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal, Chocolate Chip and Real Red. I don't think I have ever made a card with Yo Yo Yellow or Glorious Green. I guess that is something I will have to work on this week!

My next, and last order of Sale-a-bration will be going in on the evening of Saturday March 27th, so if you have anything you would like please let me know before then.

Upcoming Classes
Glitter and Shimmer Class
We will be creating cards with lots of sparkle and shine at this class.! This is a 10 card class (5 designs, 2 of each design) with different glitter or shimmer techniques each card. There are still a few spaces left.

When: Saturday April 17th, 10a.m.
Where: My Place
Cost: $35

May Flowers
I love flowers stamps and can never get enough so this whole class will be devoted to cards with flowers. We will be making 10 cards (5 designs, 2 of each design) with 5 different flower stamp sets.

When: Saturday May 15th, 10 a.m.
Where: My Place
Cost: $30

No comments:

Post a Comment