Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The no stamping card....


I love stamping! It's hard to believe sometimes that I have been stamping for almost 10 years now and I'm not bored at all. I still get a thrill when a new stamp set arrives, I still love the feeling when you ink up a new stamp, put it on paper and the image is perfect. I don't think it's anything I will ever give up. It truly has brought so much joy to my life, not only because I love it but because it has brought so many wonderful people into my life, that without stamping I would never know. So for that, I am very thankful today.

So despite my love of stamping I made this card without any stamping (on the outside that is). This card was made with the flower from the Pretties kit, a flower from the Sweet Peat Stitched Felt (Occasions mini), a rub on from Chit Chat rub ons, designer paper from Tea party and a scallop border punch.

Just an update on my upcoming classes...I have 2 spaces left in my glitter class and my May flowers class is now full. I still have two spaces for my April 24th Vintage Vogue make up class, sign up deadline is Sunday April 11th so I can have the stamp sets in on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment