Monday, March 8, 2010

A Good Egg....


By far the most popular Easter stamp set I have seen! This little Chick is so cute and I really love the look of his you stamp him on designer paper and cut out the shell to layer onto the chick (which is stamped on white and coloured with markers). It's a great way to use up tiny scraps of paper!


I am going to be posting some card kits for sale later this week when I get them all together so be sure to check back so you don't miss out!
Be sure to check out my Stampin Up Website,

I have listed two new classes for April and May. Classes fill up quickly so sign up early!


My next orders are going in this Friday (March 12th) and Saturday March 27th. If there is anything you need let me know before then. If you want to order Easter project stuff in time for Easter please get it to me by the March 12th ordering deadline.


Don't forget this is the last month for Sale-a-bration (spend $65 get a free stamp set, punch or designer paper) So far this Sale-a-bration the most popular choices have bee Whimsical Words (gone for good after March), A Flower for All Season (out of the main catalogue, page 103) and Three Little Words (main catalogue, page 139)

No comments:

Post a Comment