Friday, March 26, 2010

Finial Press Texturizing Folder


I finally just got the Finial Press textured impressions embossing folder and I am kicking myself for not getting it sooner. I love it and I am totally in love with colouring it with a sponge dauber and classic inks. I think the effect is so pretty. The leaf stamp is from the Leaf Lines stamp set, the sentiment is from the Full of Life stamp set and I also used the Eyelet Border Punch.

I know I have talked to many of you through e-mail so many of you know I have been sick for the past week and had to move tomorrow's Vintage Vogue class to next month. Two people won't be able to make the new date of Saturday April 24th (10 am) so if this was a class you wanted to take but was full before please let me know. Deadline for signing up is April 11th, so I can order your stamp set and have it in time. Click HERE to see all the details for the class. The only other change is that there will now be 7 projects to make up for the date change. I have to say this has been one of my favourite classes to design because I just love the Vintage Vogue stamp set. You won't be disappointed with the cards we will be making.

My final order for Sale-a-bration will be going in Tuesday February 30th. If you have an order you would like to place please have it and your payment to me by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment