Sunday, March 28, 2010

Glitter and Shimmer Class...


This is is one of the cards we will be making at my Glitter and Shimmer Class (hard to see the glitter in this scan but it's there!). All cards will include glitter or shimmery papers and paints. We will be using glitter to create custome embellishments and enhance all 10 cards. Each attendee will also receive 3 small ziplocs with assorted glitters inside.

Glitter and Shimmer Class:
This is a 10 card class (5 designs, 2 of each design) with different glitter or shimmer techniques each card. There are still a few spaces left.

When: Saturday April 17th, 10a.m.
Where: My Place
Cost: $35

2 comments:

  1. WOW, I love it, I can't wait for class

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. Anything with pink is beautiful. I'm looking forward to the class. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete