Saturday, March 20, 2010

Vintage Vogue Bookmark....

Sometimes I get myself in the mindset that I can only do cards and everytime I sit down all I end up doing is cards. Well in the past few weeks I had a lot of fun making these cute little bookmarks with the Vintage Vogue stamp set (the sentiment is from the Leaf Lines stamp set...I just love that saying!) While cutting all the flowers was time consuming (I did it while watching tv!) I love the way they look on the card.

On the flowers I did a technique called "Rock and Roll". First I inked the flower with Pretty in Pink ink. Then I rolled the edges of the flower stamp in Regal Rose and then stamped

Those of you who are coming to my Vintage Vogue class next Saturday should get their "cutting hands" all warmed up because we are going to be making some beautiful cards and there is a "bit" of cutting involved. You won't be disappointed!

1 comment:

  1. I love the bookmark. Are we making one in class ? We should make one in class as an extra.

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete