Sunday, July 18, 2010

All A Flutter....

It's been a few days since I posted on my blog but I have been so busy stamping and making new cards with the new colours and stamp sets that I just haven't had a chance to do much else.

This is a card I made using the All A Flutter stamp ($8.95 in the Summer Mini) and the "Because I Care" sentiment from the Because I Care hostess set. I absolutely love butterflies, and this one is fun if you love to colour. And for all of you who have already signed up for my All A Flutter card class at the end of August...this is NOT one of the cards you have to do. It's a bit time consuming with all the colouring, cutting, piercing and hand stitching. As pretty as it is I know most of you don't enjoy making the "card that never ends". The colours I used on this card were Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, Tangerine Tango and Very Vanilla.

My next order is going in on Monday July 26th. If there is anything you want please get your order and payment to me before then!

No comments:

Post a Comment