Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cottage Garden...two ways.

Sometimes when I am making a card for a workshop or a class I start out by making one card (to the left) and end up with card #2.


The first card just seemed like it needed more so after playing around I added a strip of Designer Paper (in Pear Pizzazz from the Patterns Designer Series Paper Pack Stack, In Color) and layered it onto a strip of white cardstock that had been punched with the Scallop border punch. I also added another white layer to the main image. Both cards were nice and depending on how "clean" you like your cards you may like #1 more but I ended up going with card #2 for my workshop.

These cards were made with Pear Pizzazz. Concord Crush and Whisper White Colours. The stamp set used is Cottage Garden. I embellished the card with the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, White brads (from the Neutral Brad Collection) and the super fabulous Basic Rhinestoes (page 188)


No comments:

Post a Comment