Saturday, July 10, 2010

Upsy Daisy

The super cute Upsy Daisy stamp set always makes a quick and easy card but what I love most about this card is the colours Poppy Parade and Tangerine Tango together! It makes the card so bright and cheerful.

For the main image I used markers to colour it so I could get both colours on the flower image. I fancied up this card with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder and Gold Brads.

If you couldn't make it to my new Catalogue Extravaganza last weekend and want a catalogue be sure to let me know so I can drop one off to you the next time I am in your neighborhood. Also I still have a box of used stamp sets etc left so feel free to drop by (call first) if you want to take a look at them.

1 comment:

  1. Love it. Oh and Kim might want a catalogue.

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete