Monday, July 5, 2010

Over the Rainbow Card Class

I am loving all the new colours in the catalogue and I am having so much fun playing with them. July’s class will be all about the new colours! The new colours are so fresh and vibrant and all the new colour combinations are making my head spin but they have really ignited my creativity again.

This will be a 10 card (2 each of 5 designs) all occasion card class.

When: Saturday July 24th, 10 a.m.
OR
Monday July 26th, 10am


SPACE IS LIMITED...8 People per class


Cost: $25 or FREE with a $60 order (before shipping and tax) placed and paid for at your class.
*** $25 still required to hold your spot and will be refunded at class with your order.


The card to the left is one of the cards we will be making later this month. This card is featuring the colours Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz and Bashful Blue.

***There are only a few spaces left in each class so sign up soon.

1 comment:

  1. I love this card. I can't wait to get my class.

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete