Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Extra Extra! Hostesses Earn More Benefits!

Take advantage of the fabulous special starting today for everyone who books a workshop through me! Until the end of August, host a party that reaches $450 and get an EXTRA $35 in hostess rewards. That is on top of the $45 in free merchandise you would receive for a $450 workshop! That's $80 in free stuff! And don't forget the fabulous free hostess sets you also get to choose from for hosting a workshop! Punched Posies is a a fabulous Level 2 hostess set in the Summer Mini that is only available until the end of August!

Never hostessed a workshop before? Call or e-mail me and I can tell you all about it!

As you all know I do take time off in August but I do have some dates to book a workshop for anyone who would like to host one this month. Contact me ASAP to take advantage of this great offer!

Everyone who books a workshop through me this month will receive a special surprise from me! Book yours to find out what it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment