Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Favourite Thoughts


I love the Favourite Thoughts stamp set (Only available until the end of August!) in the Summer Mini, the saying are super fun for "Just Because" card. For this card I paired it up with the super cute Level 2 Hostess set in the Summer Mini. The nice bright colours (Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery colours) give the card a nice summer feel. I did this card in my June Stampers Club but decided to just post it on my regular blog.

My "Over the Rainbow" Monday class is now FULL but there are still a few spaces left in the Saturday (the 24th) class.


Be sure to vote in the poll to the left about your favourites in the new catalogue. If I didn't list your favourite, post a comment by clicking on the title of this post! I love hearing what's on your wishlists!

2 comments:

  1. Love it.

    Happy Birthday.

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is Holiday Lineup on page 32 of the 2010-2011 catalogue.

    ReplyDelete