Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Flower for all Seasons....



I spent some time last week making some super quick and simple thank you notes with the very cute "A Flower for All Seasons" stamp set that will be retiring soon. I coloured the image using the ink from my classic ink pads and a blender pen. The 'thank you' sentiment is from the stamp set "For all you Do" (which is not retiring)


Don't forget my July 9th New catalogue extravaganza is coming up soon and you will need to RSVP if you want the free goody bag and free make and take cards. I will be posting more info on this event later this week!

3 comments:

  1. I will be there Stephanie, looking forward to it

    Gisele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in for that class, Stephanie!
    Helene

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will for sure be there.

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete