Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sunny Fun



Sorry my blog has been neglected for a few days but it has been a super busy week. On the weekend we brought some orphaned baby squirrels to the Aspen Valley Wildlife Sanctuary which was a super awesome trip (it's in Rosseau, between Huntsville and Parry Sound.) We saw some owls, wolves, bears and a lioness. If you are ever out that way you should check it out. It's a great charity that does awesome work with rehabilitating wildlife.


It's the first day of summer, yippee, so I thought this would be the perfect card to post. I just love the Sunny Fun stamp set from the Summer Mini and if you love bright colours and love to colour I am sure it will be a favourite of yours. The "you're invited" sentiment is from Family Phrases which is retiring at the end of June.


My last order out of the current catalogue will be going in on June 25th. If there is anything off teh retiring list you want be sure to order it then so you don't miss out!

1 comment:

  1. I could use that stamp for my hot tub party, Any stamps for jello shooter? :)

    Gisele

    ReplyDelete