Saturday, June 4, 2011

Last Chance List




Stampin Up had announced it's retirement list for the catalogue. If you would like to see the complete lists please click HERE. Stamp sets are available until the end of June but accessories are only available while supplies last.




Today card is made with one of my soon to be missed stamp sets Great Friend. The butterflies were inked with Tempting Turquoise and Pacific Point Craft inks and the embossed with clear embossing powder. I then cut them out and applied a strip of Rhinestone jewels to the center. I finished the card off with a sentiment from Curly Cute (which is not retiring thank goodness!)

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I love it,

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, that is one of my favorite butterflies! Repeating the image 3 times...magical effect!
    Helene

    ReplyDelete