Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Retiring Party Hearty

Here is a card I did at a recent class using the soon to be retired Party Hearty stamp set. The one thing I really love about this stamp set is how gender neutral the set is. You can use it to make cards for all the men and women in your life as well as for children.

For this card I used Baja Breeze, Peach Parfait and Whisper White. The "wishing you..." sentiment is from the "On Your Birthday" stamp set. Also in this card is Patterns Designer Paper, Rhinestone Jewels (can I even make a card without these?) and Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.

Congratulations to CeeJay who won my draw for the Button Greeting stamp set and ribbons in my class contest below. Thank you all for your suggestions and I will be keeping them in mind as a plan out my classes for the rest of the year.

1 comment:

  1. I love this card and can't wait to get my stamp set.

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete