Friday, June 10, 2011

Last Chance Card Class



It’s so sad to say good-bye so this card class will feature stamp sets that will be leaving us soon and no longer be available in the new catalogue in July! This will be a 10 card class of various occasions (2 each of 5 designs) This class will be on Saturday June 25th, 9:30 am.

Cost for the class is $30 but free with a $65 order that day! Class fee is still due in advance to hold your spot.


Please contact me if you would like to sign up for this class!


I will be placing an order tomorrow and placing my last order of the month on Saturday June 25th. If there is anything you absolutely want to have before it's gone be sure to get your order to me before one of these dates!


I am looking towards the future and planning out some classes for the rest of the year (and even into the spring) If there are any class idea's you would like to share or classes I have done in the past that you loved, please post them into the comments sections (click on the title "Last Chance Card Class" and scroll down to comment) Be sure to sign your name and comment by next Tuesday (the 14th) and I will enter you into a draw to win a Real Razzleberry 3/8 Taffeta ribbon, Whisper White 1/8 Taffeta ribbon and the stamp set Button Greetings from the Level 3 Hostess set in the current catalogue.

4 comments:

  1. I loved the big-shot class, we should do another one of those.

    Cee-Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love not only making cards in your classes, Stephanie, but I truly enjoy learning new techniques you come up with to enhance those cards. For example, I had forgotten about the clear powder and its ability to emboss; well when we used it in your "Strength and Hope class,the effect it had on the card was amazing. And then, when you told me that the clear powder could be used with the craft spots to emboss an image or a sentiment well, I was over the moon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have to say that embossing is my favorite class, whether with folders, craft ink or the powders. I love them all

    Gisele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stephanie
    It seems to me that everyone I know (not MY age!) but my friends family members have either young kids or are having babies. I would like to seem some baby cards and cards for youngsters. You go girl!
    Irene

    ReplyDelete