Monday, July 11, 2011

Bold Butterfly....

I know I am neglecting my blog again but hopefully I will be on the ball more. I have some new stamp sets from the new catalogue coming this week and I am sure I will have all kinds of new stuff to post. I've been so busy this past week getting ready for my open house that I've neglected my designing duties!



Speaking of my open house a HUGE thiank you to all of you who came out. I think the best part of my job is that I get to be around all of you on a regular basis.


Congratulations to Anne B for winning the door prize!


My next class is my Color Crazy class on July 23rd. There are still two spaces available. The deadline for ordering the class with the ink pads is past but the 10 card class is still available for $25. If you would like the class with all 5 new in colour ink pads and assorted in colour cardstock pack it is $55 but the ink pads/paper won't be in until after the class. Details of the class below!


Colour Crazy Card Class

Saturday July 23rd. 9:30 am


The new In Colours are here and they are fabulous so come out to this class and see how great they are in person. We will be making 2 cards with each of the 5 new colours (so 10 cards in total)


1 comment:

  1. Happy your back on. I've been checking it every day for a week. I hope you didn't forget to send out the bird house' instructions and templates ?? LOL it's ok if you did it's summer.

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete