Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happiest Birthday Wishes...

Here is a card made using my favourite hostess set in the new catalogue, Happiest Birthday Wishes. In fact this catalogue is so full of fabulous birthday stamp sets that my August class is devoted to birthday cards so be su.re to sign up for that.

This card was made with the brand new in colours of Indigo Island and Pool Party. Other than that it's a pretty simple and basic card with the main image stamped with black craft ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.

Don't forget my New Catalogue Extravaganza is this coming Saturday...I can't wait! I will be posting more about it tomorrow and sending an e-mail out to all of you on my mailing list

2 comments:

  1. I'm getting this stamp set.

    Cee-Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yap, that technique - craft ink and embossing powder sure is a keeper!
    Helene

    ReplyDelete