Monday, July 18, 2011

Printed Petals...



I sure hope I haven't posted this card yet but if I did I apologize. I'm pretty tired from spending my days painting! Some of you may remcognize this card from our stampers club class in June but I have not had a chance to take pictures of any new cards. I have been working hard on my Color Crazy class this Saturday so hopefully I will have more cards to post soon.

I will be updating my fall card classes later this week so be sure to check out my Stampin Up website to check them out!

Products Used on this Card:


  • Word Play stamp set

  • Printed Petals stamp set

  • Sweetheart stamp set

  • Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla cardstock

  • Early Espresso, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizazz, Crumb Cake Classic Ink

  • Neutrals brads

1 comment:

  1. Love this card and can't wait to get my color crazy kit after this weekend.

    Cee-Jay

    ReplyDelete