Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Stampin Up New Year!



Yes the new catalogue begins today....woo hoo! And it is fabulous. There is so much I love and I can't wait to start shopping!


This is a card I made with a bunch of new stuff from the new catalogue. It's not an original card, I saw one like this somewhere on the internet and basically copied it but I can't remember where I saw it. The stamp sets I used are Pennant Parade and Happiest Birthday Wishes (a hostess set) The Pennant Parade has a super awesome Petite Pennants Builder Punch to match so no cutting out! The colours I used are the new in colours of Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade and Pool Party.


Here is a one day offer to any of you who are doing nothing today and read my blog regularily. I will be home all day today so if you feel like taking a drive out here today I will give you your catalogue today instead of making you wait until my New Catalogue Extravaganza next weekend. This is for TODAY only!

1 comment:

  1. I might actualy be comming today. LOL. And I want that punch too.

    ReplyDelete