Saturday, July 23, 2011

Herb Expressions...



I know this stamp set has been around for a while but it's new to me because I just got it. Todays card is a super quick one I made using the Thyme image from the stamp set. The one thing I really love about this stamp set is that it is super easy to colour. I know some of you out there HATE colouring (although I can't imagine why) so this one is quite easy to colour.


I know I said I would have my updated class schedule up by the end of this week but obviously that hasn't happened. I do have all my Christmas card classes worked out but I am still playing around with what I want to do in September. I do know it will be on September 24th but hopefully I will have time tomorrow to work it out and post out the schedule for the rest of the year.

1 comment: