Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Button Buddies



As soon as I saw Button Buddies in the new catalogue I knew I had to have it. I just LOVE pigs. In fact my house was once full of pig pictures, figurines and stuffed animals. Because I loved pigs so much people bought me every pig thing they could find and it just became too much so it's no longer out.


I don't have any traditional baby sets so I thought this pig would make a super cute baby girl card. The sentiment is from Friendly Phrases. Also used on this card is a pinking border from the Sizzix Bigz XL Tasteful Trim, Pretty in Pink satin ribbon, Sizzix Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Pretty in Pink button, and a 5/16 white brad. The colours used are Whisper White, Pretty in Pink and Pink Pirouette.

4 comments:

  1. I think I might just order all of this next month with another box for my sizzix (my 2 big ones are full)LOL

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would look good in baby blue, brown and white too.

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute as a button! :)

    Gisele

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a bit of a pig myself!! I love pigs and I love this card.
    Irene

    ReplyDelete