Wednesday, May 20, 2009

2 Sweet Simply Scrappin Kit

This cute little box is something I totally copied, which I don't do very often but it was too cute to resist. It was on the cover of Stampin Success, a magazine all Stampin Up demonstrators get, and I just fell in love with it so I had to buy the 2 Sweet Simply Scrappin kit (page 165) right away. The funny thing was, when I saw this box and scrapbook page I thought they were giving us a preview out of the new catalogue not realizing we had this super cute stuff all along. It's so true that sometimes you don't notice how awesome something is until you see something made with it. I will post the scrapbook page I copied later this month! I love this Scrappin kit so much I am offering 20% off if you order before May 24th! Regular price $23.95, sale price is $19.16 (plus shipping and tax)


I did a draw this morning and Christine Can. won (I had to write part of her last name since I have two Christine C's!) Congratulations and I will drop the Designer Prints off the next chance I get. Don't forget to keep checking back here because I still have lots of goodies I plan to giveaway!


Also don't forget about my Retiring Stamp Set contest. I only have 2 entries so far so their chances to win are pretty good right now. All the details are in my May 12th post!

No comments:

Post a Comment