Sunday, May 10, 2009

Bloomin Beautiful yet again! Club Card


Another card we did at our club meeting two weeks ago. Of course I used my new favourite stamp set, Bloomin Beautiful! On this card I used the Top Note die with some Walk in the Park Designer Paper (which you could get FREE if you purchase three other designer papers this month!) The poppies are coloured with Ruby Red and Cameo Coral Stampin Write markers and a Blender Pen with Kiwi Kiss ink. The black brads, ribbon and card base make everything pop!
Ok we are going to try this give-a-away again. This time just send me an e-mail to enter you into the contest to win a free Regal Rose Craft ink pad and ink refill. I think my e-mail is working again since I am now receiving junk e-mail and this will be a great way to test it. Just put Regal Rose Craft ink pad in the subject line. You have until tomorrow night to send me an e-mail and I will do a draw Tuesday morning. I will send a quick response to you when I get your e-mail so if you don't hear from me, try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment