Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Retirement List Contest


Ok this is your chance to predict the future and win a great prize.
As many of you know on June 1st Stampin Up will announce it's retirement list. This is a list of stamp sets that will not make it into the new catalogue starting on July 1st (although this stamp sets will be available until June 30th)
E-mail me a list of 25 stamp sets in the Spring Summer catalogue that you think will retire with the words "Retirement Contest" in the subject line. The person with the most right will win a $25 gift certificate! All e-mail entries must be in to me by May 30th at 5pm and this contest is only open to my current customers. I will confirm when I receive your e-mail. The person with the most right will win! I will announce the winner on my blog on June 1st!
Happy guessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment