Friday, May 8, 2009

Spring Fling Class...

Here is a little preview of my Spring Fling Class on Sunday May 24th at my place. Pictured are three of the items we will be making: a picture frame, a sunflower box and a notecard box (with 5 notecards). We will also be making a stamped candle (not the candle itself) and a notecard kit
in a tin. Please call to sign up for this class as my e-mail is onthe fritz and I haven't received any since the weekend. Don't forget that for every class you take in May and June gets you a ballot to win a brand new Full of Life stamp set (pictured in my April 16th posting)! Cost for this class is $25.
Because my e-mail is not working I am holding on my draw for the Regal Rose Craft ink pad and ink refill. Once my e-mail is working I will re-issue that draw, those of you who e-mailed me will be entered.