Saturday, May 23, 2009

You Only Live Once...



I love this little saying from the Fifth Avenue Floral Stamp Set (the flower is from that stamp set as well) It's perfect for almost any occassion. Thi scard was mostly made with Baja Breeze, a colour I am really going to miss. In fact this years colours are really fantastic and I am going to miss them all when they are gone at the end of June. But the new "In Colours" should be revealed soon and I am sure I will fall in love with them as well. Be sure to vote in My "In Colour poll. I would love to know which colours you will miss.


On this card:

  • Baja Breeze cardstock (soon to be retired)
  • Whisper White Cardstock
  • Basic Gray Classic Ink
  • Baja Breeze ink refill (soon to be retired)
  • Blender Pen
  • Clear Microbeads
  • Crystal Effects
  • White Grosgrain
  • Ticket Corner Punch
  • Walk in the Park Designer Paper
  • White Jumbo brad

Post a comment on this card (click on the title "You Only Live Once") and your name will be entered into a draw to win a new Note of Thanks Mini Note Kit (page 208) This Note Kit includes a double mounted stamp, 4 Whisper White gift cards and envelopes and a Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin Spot. I will do a the draw at 8 am on Monday the 25th. Please remember that you will not see your comments posted until I approve them! Be sure to include your name.

3 comments:

  1. I love monotones! (just as much as I also love the brights and contrasts!) A quietly delightful card that speaks (to me) a sense of caring, peace, rest and comfort. Like a contented sigh at the end of a busy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie,
    To be honest, I didn't particularly care for this stamp set in the book (although the saying is great). Seeing your card, however, has made me change my opinion of this stamp set. The card is beautiful!
    Christine Cook

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the card, especially the saying. We should all remember that. Doing it right the first time sure makes things much simpler, if only I would do it!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete