Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Live Love and Laugh...


I thought I would post a card with gold embossing for a change. I'm not a big "embosser" but I do love the look of it when I do pull out my heat tool. This card was made with the Forever Flowers wheel and the Live, Laugh & Love stamp in the It's Your Birthday stamp set. Both were stamped with Versamark watermark and embossed with gold. The colouring on the Forever Flowers was done with a Ruby Red and Mellow Moss Stampin Write Markers.
I think this card layout and colourse would look great re-done with Christmas stamps, something I am sure to do later this year once we know which stamps are staying and which are going!
Congratulations to Irene L who won the Regal Rose Craft ink pad and ink refill. I will give them to her the next time I see her. Be sure to be paying attention to my blog to see my next giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment